background

Saturday, August 6, 2016

August With Anna: Day Sweet Six Welcome Baby Card

I love to pull out Anna Griffin for special cards!  And a new baby is definitely a reason for a special card!  This card is made with AG except the girl clothes are from my stamp stash.  If you follow my blog, you may have noticed, I am a space filler, and I used the only baby motif in Anna's kit inside this card, so I needed a bit more, for the card front.
And if you like things a bit more simple, just use the sentiments for a more elegant look like the second photo above!

Supplies
Anna Griffin Sweet Salutations Pop Up Card Kit
Anna Griffin Fantastic Flips Card Kit (Congratulations)
MFT Pure Innocence Flower Girl Stamp Set (2 pc. Outfit)
Stampendous D108 Sweet Dress Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails