background

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Challenge Pages with Fantabulous Cricut

I love to motivate myself to finish a paper crafting goal by entering a challenge.  On my scrapping goal list was my son's band camp photo.  So, when I saw this week's challenge at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog:  Summer Activities I had my motivation!  Camp is a Summer activity!  Here is my two page spread made with the Hannah Montana Font (Camp), Quarter Note (circle and note) and Rock Princess Cartridge (I'm with the Band).

I had some trouble getting the font to weld, so I actually added some very slim long rectangles the same size as the lines and welded them to the font.  I cut his lanyard up and used the ribbon for trim, and added his id as an embellishment.

3 comments:

  1. Love your layout! The fonts and diecuts coordinate awesome! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome double page layout. I love how you put it together and used the die-cuts to appropriately accent the photo. Thanks for joining us with your talent at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your layout is so fun and amazing! I really love how you incorporated the lanyard and ID - very clever! Thank you so much for joining us at FCCB!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    FCCB Design Team

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails