background

Sunday, August 21, 2016

August With Anna Griffin Day 22: Wedding Page Done!

Earlier last week I shared a pretty paper I made with nothing more than white card stock, an Anna Griffin Cricut Cartridge, the Cricut Silver marker,  and a bit of doodling with fine tip silver markers.  Take a look at that post for how to's.  Today I am sharing the finished page with all the details.  I am going to post this a day early so I can enter in the BBTB2 Wedding Challenge.   And I will try and take a better photo in day light, but the sun has set here and I am so happy with the page! I had to enter it in the challenge right!?
The bride and groom are just a cut file I created from an Internet image.  I cut them in black card stock and then stamped the brides veil on clear acetate using silver ink and some Basic Grey stamps.  I love that the swirls actually have a small heart pattern in them!  The veil was getting lost on top of the AG paper, so I used a bit of vellum for the portion not on top of the silhouette.  The silver trim is from an Anna Griffin warehouse sale.

I welded several cuts from Cricuts Close to My Heart Artistry and Storybook cartridges for the Mr. & Mrs. title.  I managed to get some of the silver ink on the black silhouette and tried to cover up with a bit of pen doodling.
The black flower was made by cutting black satin circle and melting the edges with a candle.  I then added a vintage button for the center.

Supplies
Anna's Elegant Embellishments Cartridge
Cricut Silver Medium Point Marker
White Card Stock
Black Card Stock
Black and Silver patterned paper
Want2Scrap Pearl Frame
Basic Grey Two Scoops Swirlie Stamp (Bridal Veil)
Clear Acetate (Bridal Veil)
Autumn Leaves Silver Ink
Anna Griffin Silver Ribbon Emellishment
Black Satin (flower)
Sizzix Circle Die (Flower)
Button
Cricut Close To My Heart Artistry (Mr. Mrs.)
Cricut Storybook Cartridge (and)
Vellum (bride's veil)
Silver ribbon (brides veil)

4 comments:

  1. Your page is just beautiful and so elegant! You chose such wonderful papers and embellishments. I love Anna Griffin''s cuts, etc. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is absolutely gorgeous. You put so much work into it and it shows. So much creativity and love. Thanks for joining us at bitten by the bug 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations - your layout was picked by me as this week's winner!! contact me at mo_sala@pacbell.net for the winners blinkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card. So much work. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails