background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Advent Calendar: Thanks Christie!


So, this week I met Christie Hund from Creations by Christie to scrap. She is such a talented and generous artist! She helped me finish up my latest project and knew all the right details to give it that finished look. Thanks Christie!
We got to talking and turns out we both attended the same fashion design school, Harper College, in Palatine IL. Small world! You will want to check out her blog for regular tutorials and organization ideas!
Now on to the project at hand. This is a Karen Foster Christmas Countdown calendar that I found at Archivers at the end of the Christmas season last year. I have used Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. The top of the calendar is a cut file I got free at SVG cuts. Have you subscribed to their newsletter yet? They share free cut files regularly.
I just have to give you a close up of the drawer for December 25th. Look who arrives then!
Love this calendar? It is for sale at my Etsy store. You can fill the drawers, with Legos and fossils for boys, or hair ribbons and stickers for girls, or candy for both!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!
    hmm my favoite would be the Cricut Expression dust cover (any that has pink)---thanks so very much for being so generous!!! You will be blessed---pressed down shaken together and running over!!!
    bartlettpair4 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! :) I love it!

    And I'm jealous that you got to scrap with Christie! ;) I love her blog...she's so creative and must be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails