Monday, November 29, 2010
Stylish Blogger Award & More to Celebrate!
I am having a great November. It started with some work I did for Jill D-Zines on my December Daily cover. It will be published on December 1st (that's tomorrow) at an online magazine. Come back tomorrow for pictures and a link.
My six year old had a Christmas card published and is now being sold!
I won some Bella Blvd paper and embellies! Thanks Bella Blvd! And for those of you who saw my prize post, I found the contest on Facebook.
Then I received a blog award from Whimsical Craft Loft and you can see my details below on that.
Had a few Etsy sales.
Today, I got an email from 2 Peas in a Bucket that my submission will be featured as the project in the 20 Days of Sharing on December 22, 2010.
So, now let's talk about the Creative Blogger Award. It was sent to me by Wildly Whimsical Craft Loft Blog. And I am to share 8 things about me. So here goes:
1) I am a one of eleven children. I have six sisters all named Mary and my Mother's name was Mary too! I also have four brothers, but they all have their own names.
2) I am married with two grade school age boys. That's all I'm sharing for safety reasons.
3) I started a non-profit scrapbooking and paper crafting guild with my friends when our local scrapbook store closed three years ago.
4) I read "Get the Sugar Out" and think sugar is evil! I do cheat now and again it is so tasty.
5) I love coffee with stevia and milk.
6) My favorite place to vacation is southwestern Michigan near South Haven. You have to see this great lake if you haven't!
7) I have been to Hong Kong, Greece, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and Luxenburg.
8) I love to read and am in a book club.
Now I am supossed to pass on the award to 8 bloggers. So here are my Stylish Blogger Award Nominees:
Thanks so much Wildly Whimsical Craft Loft!