background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wildly Whimsical Crafting Loft Gift Bag Tote


I am excited to say that I am a designer for the Wildly Whimsical Craft Loft! You can check out their crafty newsletter here. For this month's newsletter, I decided to make a tote bag. It would make a great gift for the Grandmother or crafter in your life! The newsletter has five more projects; perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas, for you to check out!

You can find instructions for this bag at the link above. If you have any questions after reading the instructions, please let me know. Below, I am sharing an idea for the Halloween version in a larger tote. Use this same concept on a larger bag and use a 12 x 12 page protector. This idea can be the gift that keeps on giving, just send Grandma a new photo or page insert every year!

3 comments:

  1. WOW ... I love this bag ... what a wonderful and creative idea ... I see so many fun ideas for this. Thanx for sharing this beautiful project!

    Hugz,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wounderful tote bag I just love it. Great job.. I love that you choose to share it with the news letter thanks so much.. Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received your message. You are in the list for the Cutter blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails