background

Monday, November 15, 2010

More Moxie Fab World Challenge Zippers


Sometimes when the inspiration starts, it keeps going. So, I am adding a second entry to the Moxie Fab World Challenge Zippers. You see, we crafters are a funny bunch, splurging on somethings and saving on others. So, I had to find a use for all those zipper pulls, didn't I? And since we are in the Christmas mode, how about the center of a snowflake? You could also use these in a flower on a card, or a star.


So, here is my snowflake. And I have to confess, I am a space filler! And a bit of a bling addict. But if you can't go all out for Christmas pages, when can ya!? I had this Sparkle blue paper in the stash for a while. It is labeled on the back Kodak Paper, Sparkle blue. It reminds me of carnival rides. It just did not look good with any of my paper until I got out the DCWV Glitter stack. The bling is from Want2Scrap, Oriental Trading and Queen and Co. The green paper is Creative Imaginations.

The stamp is once again Fiskars Lil Davis Remember This. I have to tell you this stamp set is the best $3.00 I ever spent! I got it at the Scrapbucks booth at the Scrapbook Expo, in St. Charles. But don't worry Scrapbucks has an online store. I love that I have a beautiful journaling block that's, well quite frankly, small. I am willing and able to journal so much more now that I have these stamps!
And if you like the snowflake cut, just scroll down a few posts for the SVG file and you can cut your own. Title is cut with Cricut Songbird cartridge. Thanks for the inspiration again Moxie Fab World, but please stop the madness, I have to do some housework and start Christmas shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Waaay cute idea! You really should just monitor your comments without the extra step...it takes too long to load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of those zipper pulls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Such a interesting idea. Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Clare! Thanks again for entering the All Zipped Up! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails